No Dran Acid Wash | Heavy Duty Stain Remover
Get all the benefits of acid washing without the drawbacks – including draining. Guaranteed.
- PAcid Wash without Draining
- PMake your pool look like new
- PGentle enough to use on any surface
Need it fast?
Find a store near you stocking this product.
Customers who purchased this also bought
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 9.25 in|
- Turn off your pump system and bypass your timer to prevent the pool from turning back on.
- Use petroleum jelly to cover any metal fixtures (such as pool rails and pool light rims) in the pool. This will prevent them from becoming oxidized (discolored).
- Add one (1) bottle of No Drān® Acid Wash per 5,000 gallons of pool water. For colored plaster, painted fiberglass, exposed aggregate pools you will need to dissolve No Drān® Acid Wash in a bucket of water first before pouring it into the swimming pool to prevent discoloration.
- Add approximately 1 gallon of Muriatic Acid for every 1,600 gallons of pool water. It’s important that the Alkalinity reaches zero (0).
- Brush the entire surface of the pool.
- The next day, test your Total Alkalinity and add acid as necessary to keep the Total Alkalinity at zero (0). For every 10ppm of Total Alkalinity add 1 gallon of Muriatic Acid per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for every day of treatment. Start the day by testing and adding the necessary acid to the pool. Then brush the entire surface.
- Once the stains are gone OR on the seventh (7th) day of treatment, begin to rebalance the pool slowly. Use a base demand test to estimate the amount of pH increaser you’ll need. Once the pH reaches 7.2 you may turn your pump system back on.TIP: Dissolve first
Dissolve your pH raiser in a bucket of water and pour slowly around the pool.
Still need help?
Visit our Help Desk for additional product documentation and connect to a Support Technician to help solve your problem. We’re here to help!
Daniel Mcfaull (verified owner) –
Very pleased with the results. Just follow the instructions. Once running the pump after the treatment, be prepared to clean the filter a few times.