CalTreat | Calcium Hardness Reducer and Scale Remover
Save water while using your D.E. Filter to reduce your calcium hardness by 200 to 400ppm. Guaranteed.
- PLower Calcium Hardness Without Draining
- PRemoves Scale Deposits
- PSafe for all pool surfaces
Need it fast?
Find a store near you stocking this product.
Customers who purchased this also bought
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 9.25 in|
Calcium Hardness Reducer, Scale Remover
Chlorine, Salt, Bromine
White Plaster, Color Plaster, Exposed Aggregate, Fiberglass, Vinyl
Diatomacious Earth (D.E.) Filter (for calcium hardness reduction)
2.5lbs treats up to 15,000 gallons
- Raise pH to at least 7.8 and maintain this level for the duration of treatment.
- Add 1 bottle (2.5lbs) of Cal Treat for every 15,000 gallons of pool water by dissolving it in a bucket and pouring around the perimeter of the pool. Do not pour in shallow areas or around steps or love seats.
- Run filter continuously for 24 hours. After that, set the filter to run on its normal schedule.
- Brush the pool once per day for 5 days.
- On day 6, backwash filter and clean filter baskets.
Still need help?
Visit our Help Desk for additional product documentation and connect to a Support Technician to help solve your problem. We’re here to help!