Swamp Treat | Green and Black Algicide
Turn the worst swamp back into a beautiful pool fast with less work and less chlorine. Guaranteed.
- PKills the toughest algae fast: in 24 hours or less!
- P Leaves a chlorine reading, so no follow-up shocking needed.
- PContains zero ingredients that can stain.
Need it fast?
Find a store near you stocking this product.
Customers who purchased this also bought
You may also like…
No Mor Muriatic Acid | pH and Alkalinity Reducer & Liquid Acid Replacement$7.99 — or / month
No Mor Problems | Preventative Algicide$24.99 – $86.92 — or from $21.24 – $73.88 / month
Yellow Treat² | Mustard Algicide$6.99 – $24.99
Pool Stain Treat | Rescue and Preventative Stain Remover$9.99 – $29.99 — or from $7.99 – $23.99 / month
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 7 in|
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Always add Swamp Treat™ directly to pool or spa.
- For swimming pools, add 1 pounds of Swamp Treat™ per 20,000 gallons by broadcasting directly onto the pool water surface.
- Brush pool or spa.
- Independent of chlorine level, immediately add liquid or dry chlorinating product for super-chlorination. Use the recommended dosage rate for super chlorination from an EPA registered chlorinating product.
- Before swimming, use a test kit for measuring chlorine level, as directed on your chlorinating product label. Do not
enter the water or swim until the chlorine residual drops to 3 ppm.
- To prevent the reoccurrence of algae and maintain crystal clear water, No Mor Problems® may be used in conjunction with chlorinating and brominating products. Follow the directions for use for No Mor Problems® and maintain the chlorine or bromine level recommended on your chlorinating or brominating product.
Still need help?
Visit our Help Desk for additional product documentation and connect to a Support Technician to help solve your problem. We’re here to help!